The awesome Caitlin R. O'connell gave me this one, and you can find her blog here:
(One day I'll hyperlink.)
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Seven things about me:
1. I recently fell in love with painting, Jackson Pollock style.
2. I am a passionate photographer who wants to try her hand at Goth photography.
3. I used to ride and jump horses, and I still want to, but the horse I used to ride is now a dressage horse. :(
4. I aspire to graduate college with honors.
5. I've been working on Witch Tourniquet since I was 14 (yeah, LONG time).
6. I started dreaming of being an editor when I was 13 (that's come true!).
7. I want to live in New York!
And I'll choose people to give this blog award to later, because I've actually got to think. Don't want to choose random people and have it not mean anything.